The Ardmore Public Library has a great deal to offer to citizens of all ages. How can we help you today?
- Over 75,000 titles
- Books, magazines, newspapers, audio books on CD, DVDs, and music CDs
- Reference materials including an extensive collection of auto repair resources
- Materials for genealogy research, including census and Indian rolls
- Oklahoma History collection
- The McGalliard Historical Collection - photos and documents of Ardmore's history, and that of this region
- Accelerated Reader lists and titles for school children
- 24 public PCs with Internet access, plus Microsoft Office software
- Free wireless internet connectivity throughout the building
- Meeting rooms, including kitchen facilities, and quiet study rooms
- Copiers, printers, faxing, and a notary public (these services involve a fee)
- Tax forms
- Help with research and answering questions
If you need materials that we do not own, we will request to borrow them from another library for you.
[If you need something we do own that is checked out, you can find it in our online catalog and place a hold on it.]
You can request materials in person at the library, by telephone at (580) 223-8290, or by email to Interlibrary Loan. Some materials are difficult to borrow (genealogy, reference books, etc.) and the process of borrowing anything via ILL can take several weeks. Occasionally, other libraries charge fees and we will ask if you are willing to pay when we are notified by the lending library before we borrow on your behalf. Normally borrowed items can be checked out just like other materials but sometimes restrictions such as shortened loan time and "in library use only" are placed on them by lenders.