The Library will re-open to the public on Thursday, June 4th. Remote services are still available as well. Virtual story hour is happening Mondays and Fridays at 10 a.m. Call for more information.
We will continue operating with our modified hours of
9-6 Monday through Friday and 1-5 Saturday & Sunday.
The following limitations will be in place:
* 50 people in the building at a time; 1-hour time limit.
In order to control this limit, you will need to stop at the welcome desk and get a numbered ticket upon entering the building, then drop it back off there as you leave.
* 12 computers available; 30-minute time limit.
If you are working on something that requires more time, you must request that before your time expires, and in no case will your time be extended beyond the one-hour library time limit.
* No food or drink, no large bags, no skateboards, scooters, or bikes are permitted in the building, and no personal items can be held for you at the front desk.
* There will be no restoration of meetings at this time.
We will re-evaluate after being open for two weeks and hope to be able to start scheduling meetings again at that time, although with reduced numbers of people per room to allow for appropriate distancing.
* Please observe distance markers on the floor while waiting in lines.
* Initially DVD shelves will be closed, with staff pulling items for you; when traffic slows down, we will allow patrons into that area in limited numbers and with directional arrows on the floor to maintain social distancing.
If you have a cough, we ask that you wear a mask.
If you are running a fever, we ask that you do not come into the library.
For those of you at higher health risk, or simply don’t prefer to return inside the library yet, we will still be taking your requests for items by phone, email, or via the online catalog, and arrange check out with no-contact pick-up, as we have been doing while closed.
Call or email us at 580-223-8290 or email@example.com for more information.